- Danielle and Dominic will be representing DAFT at the Lincoln Park Involvement Fair January 18th from 12pm-4pm. All DAFT members are welcome to stop by the table and hang out to help recruit new members. The Involvement Fair takes place in the LPC Student Center.
- The Send An Athiest to Church fundraiser will take place January 24th through February 3rd. Students will vote with coins which church service out of five houses of worship they would like DAFT members to attend, with the proceeds going to benefit JumpStart. All DAFT members are invited to come to the winning religious service with us the weekend of February 5th. Tables will be collecting money in the Student Center Monday through Thursday 11:30am to 2pm. If you are interested in helping staff the table (Tuesdays and Thursdays are particularly needed), please e-mail email@example.com.
- DAFT is planning a Secular Social for the Winter Quarter on February 11th. 10pm - 2am. Admission is $5 and includes refreshments. Cocktail attire required. Any member who brings a friend to a DAFT meeting between now and then will get a pair of free tickets to the party. Our attendance goal for this party is 30 people. More info and online ticket purchasing will be available soon!
- Our meeting on February 14th will be Daftintine's Day! It's a celebration of non-traditional love and other campus groups are invited. We will need donations of magazines and art supplies, so please help out.
- March 10 is our faculty panel discussion on Raising a Religious Family. We are looking for 4-5 professors plus a moderator. We are in the process of drafting a letter to send to potential panel members. If you have a professor you'd like to nominate, comment on this post or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you to all who attended! Please make sure you've joined DAFT on Demon Direct and we look forward to seeing you at our next meeting January 24th from 6pm-7:30pm in Munroe Hall Room 115. ROCK!